Get the most from your solar
A battery storage solution can help you become less
reliant on grid supplied electricity, by storing excess
energy generated in the daytime and using it to power
your home in the evening, when the sun has gone down.
• Choose from a range of storage sizes starting from 2.4 kWh
• A range of batteries makes finding something for your budget easier
• A team of experts to help you decide what will work best in your home
How does it work?
The StorEdge single phase inverter includes the hardware required for automatically providing power to backed-up loads in case of grid outage as well as optimizing self-consumption. It manages battery, system energy and backup power, in addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized PV inverter.
- Single inverter for PV, storage and backup power
- Maximizes self-consumption through the export limit feature and time-of-use shifts for reduced electricity bills
- Designed to eliminate high voltage and current during installation, maintenance, and firefighting
- Built-in monitoring of battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
High Visability On System Performance
The SolarEdge monitoring platform allows you to always
be in control of your system performance. It provides high
resolution insight into PV production and household electricity
consumption, displaying the power flow between the PV array,
storage (hot water or battery), grid and house loads as well
as tracking real-time system data.
Contact us Today!
When choosing solar, it is important that your system offers advanced features and functionality in addition to being affordable. A solar system can give you complete control over your daily energy intake, with new products and solutions constantly being added to our roster, we can help you to keep your system healthy, up to date and optimised as technology evolves. Contact us today or call us at 0203 936 3785 so we can schedule a complimentary health check as well as a quote for any system repairs or upgrades.