“The Company” (New Age Innovation Limited) supply services to “you” (the customer).
New Age Innovation works on its own behalf and on behalf, contacting existing and prospective customers using the phone and other channels. As this involves the processing of personal identifiable data, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, 2018. The company are committed to the secure and compliant handling of all data held and processed.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
The company use data to carry out direct B2C marketing and sales. The lawful basis the company process data is in line with recital 47 of GDPR, “Legitimate Interest”.
New Age Innovation complies in full with the Telephone Preference Service to prevent unwanted sales and marketing calls and maintains its own company “Do not Call list” in line with regulations.
How the company use your data
The company will use the information you provide them with in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018;
• to supply the product and/or service to you;
• to invoice you and process your payment;
• if you agree to receive information about similar products and services they provide.
The company will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows them to.
All data is securely stored and processed within the UK.
Right to erasure
The company work to continuously update data based on interactions they have customers and prospects to ensure accuracy. The company rectify and update information based on information received by the people they communicate. If you believe that the company hold information about you which is incorrect you can also contact them using firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GDPR Erasure”.
Access to Information
You may ask for the data specific to you in the form of a Data Subject Access Request. The company will require you to prove your identity in order to release this information. Please contact the company to request Access using email@example.com with the subject line “GDPR Subject Access Request”.
The company are committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors; this policy sets out how the company will treat your personal information.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining the website the company may collect and process the following data about you:
• information about your use of the site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data;
• information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase;
• information that you provide when you communicate with the company by any means.
Use of Your Information
The company use the information that they collect from you to provide services to you. In addition to this the company may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• to provide information to you via phone or email relating to company products or services.
• to inform you of any changes to the company website, services or goods and products.
• if you have previously purchased goods or services from the company, they may provide details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing your Personal Data
The company does their utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. The company cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send them electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.